Fire & Ice - A Frost Filled Night


Yet Again . . .

I battle with Insomnia. I previously mentioned being once called 'one with a lyrical soul'. The beauty of being such is that often I find solace and comfort in words. Others Words, Lyrics, Quotes &Poems  express my feelings far better than my own. And because such is true, another poem to share (with u - lol - I suck as a poet)

Robert Frost has been a favourite poet for many years. The imagery transcends through the illustrative speech, filled with meanings to devour and discover, as time passes further insights become discovered. - yeah I know I suck as a blog writer - but that's probably because I treat this a bit like a diary or journal & simply type the words as they come to me, I never write a rough draft. I just spew posts forth from inside my mind ver batim.

Anyway not my number 1 fave by Frost (which is nothing gold can stay) but I dare say a close 2nd

Fire & Ice
Some say the world will end in fire,
Some say in ice.
From what I've tasted of desire
I hold with those who favor fire.
But if it had to perish twice,
I think I know enough of hate
To say that for destruction ice
Is also great
And would suffice. 



& for those obsessive twilight freaks - the ones who actually read the books rather than just watch the movies - yes this poem is quoted at the beginning of Eclipse