Beth's Words of wisdom


I just wanted to write and I guess share some words of wisdom that I thought were filled with just a pinch of insight into the way women think.

I was watching an episode of Dog the Bounty Hunter this morning, and was caught of guard at an incredible piece of insight Beth Chapman Shared With us viewers.

They had just successfully hunted and caught a young woman. She was over weight, but not ridiculously so, she had a shaved head, and a big hunting knife in her back pocket!! and she had gotten herself into whatever trouble that led to her capture because she was hanging out with a woman, desperate to get her attention and her heart. The fact that she's gay makes no difference. The woman she had feelings for only wanted her around when she had money, the woman wanted the drugs her money bought, as opposed to the love she could've brought the woman

Beth's Words of Wisdom "you gotta get rid of that chick man. That's the only place you get affection from, and you think that you have to put up with all of that? . . . Can I tell you something, I , everyday I sit at home and I think 'oh my god, I'm so huge', 'oh my god these jeans look so terrible', ' oh my god I'm so big', Every single day.

Every single big woman in Amerca goes through the same thing they go through the same feelings or fears and just want someone to love them.

As soon as you become confident about yourself and you start to love yourself again. . . you have to start taking control of you."

"Women that feel they have weight problems, they have issues& a lot of times they will stay in a dysfunctional relationship because they are afraid they wont ever find somebody else that love's them.

They don't feel that they are worthy of love. & I think that's all she's looking for."

I think in this case Beth speaks for all women who are over weight, or have some other form of insecurity (yeah, skiny bitches feel insecure too). It's easier to stay in a screwed up situation tha to face our fear of being alone and unloved.

I must say that although I kind of love that dog and crew really do have hearts, I hate the way they flip from abusive and angry to loving and heartfelt, praising god! Kind of hypocritcal cosidering Beth was taking the lords name in vain. - note, I don't believe in god, I just like pointing out the hypocricy of religions and its followers -