Fading Memories - - - & Revenge!!


I... I do not remember your love, Ellesime. I have tried to. I have tried to recreate it, to spark it anew in my memory. But it is gone... a hollow, dead thing. For years, I clung to the memory of it. Then the memory of the memory. And then nothing. I look upon you and I feel nothing. I remember nothing but you turning your back on me. Now I hunger only for revenge. And... I... Will... HAVE IT!!


Source:// http://en.wikiquote.org/wiki/Baldur%27s_Gate_series


Just seems kind of pertinent in regards to a special something - > for G <3 u - revenge is a dish best served stone cold, and ill help you prepare it when the time comes chicka

But it does also reflect the way I am feeling - minus the revenge.  Eventually I will take the time to visit all of my draft posts regarding how a whole bunch of facebook poke's healed my heart. Sounds Insane I know . . . but I am. . .

Someone came into my world for just a moment, but they left behind a light. A light which has illuminated the darkened caverns of my psyche, soul and heart. And given me more insight into

And for this, as well as for things they once did without ever knowing it - I am eternally greatfull. Wishing them nothing but the perfect happiness they deserve. (even if they don't believe it)